Public Relations and Communications Director
Develop and implement strategies to properly communicate LEC news, events, and policies to staff, parents, general community, and supporters.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Execute comprehensive and effective communications strategies for all areas of the school and between all parties.
- Work and build relationships with department heads to help facilitate consistent communication between the school and the parent body.
- Facilitate positive communication between the administration and staff.
- Develop, manage and unify the graphic design process.
- Maintain and facilitate all email communication with parents.
- Manage all social media profiles.
- Write, assist or edit all internal and external communications materials, including but not limited to letters to stakeholders, weekly newsletters, brochure material, magazine publications and press releases.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with the press.
- Website development and maintenance.
- Purpose and Mission – Collaborate
- Design – Research