At the start of the school year there will be a minimum of one class per grade that will be suited for the online option.
Yes, they will be able to participate.
Yes! We have created a hybrid option for students joining from home. We have equipped classrooms with technology to allow students to Zoom into the classroom. Sign up is required for this option.
All children will remain in the classroom or as a class together outside and will not be allowed to mingle. Once the family name is called on the loudspeaker, the children will go directly to the vehicle.
Preschool and Pre 1A children will be brought to the vehicle.
While it is recommended that you adhere to all social distancing requirements and limit your travel, as of now, no test will be required.
We are attempting to limit as much as possible the movement of students from one classroom/group of students to another.
- Parents and visitors will not be allowed into any of the LEC campuses unless they submit a recent negative covid test. (in the last two weeks)
- Desk shields will be installed on each child and teacher’s desks.
- Face shields will be mandated for all staff members to wear during interaction with students.
- Students will be required to wear a face mask while outside of the classroom.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed in multiple places on each floor.
- High traffic surface areas such as door handles and bathroom surfaces will be disinfected routinely throughout the day. General sanitizing cleansers will be deployed during the nightly cleaning process.
- UV lights are being installed in the A/C systems
- Continuous handwashing will be encouraged.
- Meals will be eaten in classrooms.
- There will be no large assemblies of students indoors.
- Outdoor play policies are being adjusted to incorporate limited interaction between classes.
- A special isolation room will be prepared in case there is a suspected case of COVID.
- See information below regarding temperature checks
Please email the school office at Middleschool@lecfl.com
I can be reached at Ygarfinkel@lecfl.com. Mrs. Spalter may be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.