Thank you for considering Klurman Mesivta as the choice of Yeshiva for your son. We are appreciative that you are willing to entrust us with your child’s education and care.
- Fill out and submit these forms
Pre Application Form – To be filled out by the parent.
Student Self Evaluation – To be filled out by the Talmid.
Step # 2
- Within one week the Hanholo will respond notifying the parent whether or not the Talmid should prepare for and schedule a Farher/interview
- Following the Farher the parents will receive notification within a few weeks informing them whether or not the Talmid will be offered a place in the Mesivta.
Step # 3
- Once a parent has been notified by the Hanholo that their son will be accepted, they must register at Lecfl.com.
- While we would like to be able to accept all applicants, our space is limited to 30 spots and we will not be able to accept everyone. Applications will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis.
- Even if you have already registered on Lecfl.com you still need to complete this pre-application process in order to be accepted.
- There are no fees for pre-application. There are registration fees on Lecfl.com. A Talmid that is not offered a place in Klurman Mesivta will have the registration fee refunded.
- From June 7th a Late Application Fee of $150 will be charged.