Thank you for considering Klurman Mesivta as the choice of Yeshiva for your son. We are appreciative that you are willing to entrust us with your child’s education and care.
- Fill out and submit these forms
Pre Application Form – To be filled out by the parent.
Talmid Self Evaluation – To be filled out by the Talmid.
Emergency Contact Form – To be filled out by the parent.
The current teacher or principal (listed in your pre-application form) will receive a recommendation form to fill out.
Step # 2
- The Hanholo will respond, notifying the parent whether or not the Talmid should prepare for and schedule a Farher/interview.
- Following the Farher, the parents will receive notification within a few weeks informing them whether or not the Talmid will be offered a place in the Mesivta.
Step # 3
- Once a parent has been notified by the Hanholo that their son will be accepted, they must register at Lecfl.com.
- While we would like to be able to accept all applicants, our space is limited, and we will not be able to accept everyone. Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Even if you have already registered on Lecfl.com, you still need to complete this pre-application process.
- There are no fees for pre-application. There are registration fees on Lecfl.com. A Talmid that is not offered a place in Klurman Mesivta will have the registration fee refunded.
- From March 1st, a Late Application Fee of $150 will be applied.
Transfering Talmidim from schools other than Lec.
Please upload the two most recent report cards alongside the forms. Click here to upload report cards.