Covid General Policy
While we continue to monitor the Covid developments throughout our community, below are the LEC policies to help mitigate the risk of exposure while continuing to offer the best learning experience for our students. General responsible behavior and proper reporting are requested to limit the exposure and provide a safe environment for our students and staff.
Policy Update – December 27 2021:
In the event of a positive case:
- The positive student/staff member may return to school after FIVE days from the onset of symptoms, if,
- The covid symptoms are resolving.
- They are fever free
Upon returning, it is recommended that a mask be worn while interacting with others.
- Family members that have been vaccinated or had Covid may attend school. A mask and limited interactions with others is recommended for five days from the onset of symptoms of the family member.
- Family members that are not vaccinated or didn’t have covid will be required to remain home for five days or receive a negative test result from a test administered three days after the last contact.
- The class will be notified of the positive case. The class will not close.
- Masks are recommended.
- Until further notice, the online learning option will not be available.
As the circumstances and conditions are fluid, the above policies may be revised as needed.