The Gopin Family went on Mivtzoyim During Sukkos,
|First Name||Class||Picture (2mb limit)|
|Yosef Moshe Gopin||1|
helped 132 Yidden Bench Lulav, and 50 Yidden make a Bracha לישב בסוכה.
– When Moshe went over to a Bubby at the Jewish home and asked her if she wants to bentch Lulav, she gladly accepted. She was so excited that she started singing to Moshe “you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skyes are gray…”
not only did Moshe do Mivtza Lulav, he also made this bubby, and so many other bubbys & zaidys so so happy!! What a special Mitzvah (Moshe & Levi went both days of yom tov, so we don’t have pictures)
– moshe has a new friend. His name is Shani. Shani and his Mommy never ever ate in a sukkah or even saw a Lulav or Esrog in their lives! Moshe & Levi had the big zechus to help them do these special mitzvos.
– We parked the PediSukkah at the entrance to Soho Studio, were they were holding a large corporate event.
When people saw the Sukkah & us standing with the Lulav & Estrog people reacted in different ways.. here are some:
– This is so cool! A Sukkah, just like in Israel!
– Are you jewish?
Do I look like a Jew?
You answered like a Jew!
Happily benched Lulav.
– Secular looking couple walking and talking to each other: ‘Honey, do you want to bentch Lulav?’
– of course, we also met people we know who ‘randomly’ drove by or walked by and got so excited to see the PediSukkah & have the opportunity to bench Lulav. We know it was not random, but that Hashem orchestrated that they walk/drive by!